Sunday, February 28, 2010

Musings III

Musings: what happen when I go on mental leave from science to prep for the baby.

Balvenie 15 year scotch: see above.

Ice Dancing: just an excuse to wear more fabric

Boxer shorts: see above.

Underrated: briefs, briefs, briefs. And legal briefs. And neck fat that flaps in the wind.

Overrated: Office 2007, gourmet Mac N Cheese, stink in my fireplace fire, marbles.

Countries represented in my lab: US, Lebanon, Spain, Germany, Japan, Israel, France, Switzerland, China, Canada

Countries represented in lab at 9:00am: US, china.

Tom’s Hot Gush: should be a signature mixed drink.

Modern rock: eh.

Postmodern rock: Lasse’s balls flapping against the bathroom tile.

I’m not sure who first used the word “nod” in Oscar conversation, but it has gotten way out of control.

Bukkake: what any good Powerpoint presentation ends with.

Seaside Bukkake Experience Suite: under consideration at Carnival Cruiselines

1 comment:

Chifweto said...

Kyle, I enjoy your musings. Here is my update presented in snippets:
My first batch of maple syrup: magical and sugarcrunchy
My skull: bumped but not cracked from detroit anarchist encounter (voluntary)
My jock: enjoying legal support
My finger: yuck
My other finger: mmm mmm good