Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A Serious Post

Friends, have you seen the new Coen Brothers movie, A Serious Man, yet? I just saw it last weekend, and wanted to get your opinions. Don't read any further if you want to avoid spoilers, but here's my review:

I liked it.

I'm not even sure how prevalent the movie is in other parts of the country. It was filmed here in the Twin Cities, so it's a big deal locally, naturally. But if you have seen it, what did you think?

What other movies should I go see that are out now, or have been out recently?

2 comments:

K-Snake said...

Haven't seen it yet. But I did quite like Public Enemies recently.

deutschland said...

saw it. I liked it too, though it lulls a lot. Also not the kind of like i need to see many times more.

you should see where the wild things are and fantastic mr. fox.