Saturday, July 11, 2009

Keep on bloggin'

Friends, we've had a few posts recently, and I like it. So in the interests of keeping this thing going, allow me to use this forum to announce that Jessica and I will be in Chicago next week from Thursday through Monday, if anyone can make it and wants to fun-chill with us. I know, short notice, right?

I'll be attending the Pitchfork music festival. There's some bands I really want to see, and many others I could give a fuck less about. More importantly, I don't really like outdoor music festivals, and the place will be wall-to-wall hipsters, so frankly I'm dreading it. If anyone can provide me with an excuse to get out, I'd be forever in your debt.

And, speaking of hipsters, the fixed-gear bike has officially jumped the shark.

2 comments:

K-Snake said...

Let me one-up Joe here with plenty of notice: I'll be in Chicago Oct 17-22. I can accommodate all manner of hanging out.

Sir Miko of Rigs said...

Pitchfork has become everything it initially set out to not be. Hipsters make me want to shit my face out of my own dick hole. But, have fun in 'Cago!