Friday, December 12, 2008

NYE @ Tom's Cottage?



Okay, so, I don't know if Tom has proposed this to anyone but me, but... Who wants to spend New Year's Eve at the cottage? It would involve Champagne, cheap beer, whiskey (for Tom to get "fluent", if you know what I mean), weed, Catch Phrase, other board games, snowball fights, polar bear (for Scott and Joe Mahon?), and lots and lots of screaming in German.

I think it could be kind of cool. I mean, how many times have you gotta wasted at a bar on NYE? Right.

Thoughts? Alternative plans? Who will even be in Michigan?

Please please PLEASE everyone respond to this one!!!!!!!!!! I'm sick of checking for updates only to find NOTHING. So sick that I almost done puked (and then sent this out over e-mail).

4 comments:

K-Snake said...

That is a fine, fine idea, but I'll be in Kentucky. It is not out of the question for us to drive up for it, but we'll probably stay there to see Dee's friends if they're doing something. I put it at 10% chance for us. This all assumes that we're invited though; unfortunately I can't budge on that.

Anonymous said...

Damn straight, everyone's invited. Let me know if you're interested and we'll get a plan together. Snow, beer, and fire-smackin... that's how we should be ringing in the new year.

joe man said...

I like the idea. Tom texted me about it but I never let him know for sure, because I'm a lousy friend. Well, that, and I'm not sure if I'll be around for NYE. Jessica probably has to go back for work. I'll keep you posted.

Chifweto said...

Mighty fine idea. I'm a fool though because I bought a ticket to a show in k-zoo. But if the Smiths and Mahons(Mehon?) make it I guess I won't be able to resist the pull of a thorough fire smack