Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Done Wedded

My wedding highlights:

1) Scott’s photobooth series
2) Malte-isms (a-d were pretty rapid-fire)
a) Tom, don’t be a fucking pussy.
b) This isn’t going to be another night where Lasse’s friends suck
c) Kyle, don’t make me do to you what I just did to Tom
d) Tom, what does it take to create a site like Ebay?
e) Lasse, do you have that 32-hundred to invest in my...
f) Kyle, are you driving? Then what’s the fucking problem? I don’t care if
your beer’s full, it will be gone by the time I get back.
3) Totally missing the coney dog booth when it would have hit the spot so hard. Well, that was a lowlight.
4) Journey as the last dance
5) Cementing plans for a Vegas bonanza next year. It’s cemented – no escape now.
6) All up in the put-put
7) little bits of desert free for the taking.
8) You know that old guy in the Northwest Airlines magazine who is selling some fitness program with his fit young body that is clearly Photoshopped on, and who looks all creepy as a result? I totally slipped photo that into Mike's gift.

4 comments:

DEE said...

9) Sour watermelon candies = most delicious favor EVER.
10) Killing the putt-putt grass. Excuse me, aerating the putt-putt grass.
11) Having Scott call Brad to come out and give me weed, s-l-o-w-l-y, since I was sure we were being watched.

lizgrass said...

Best post ever. And by the way, I get those Malte-isms "on the daily." Okay, weekly.

miss.annepw said...

haha, glad to hear malte was fun for you all. I do have to say as well that the 2 tables were suppose to be next to each-other. just one of the many little things that went wrong ahhh well!

11) "we are here today to join JAMIE and mike"
then mike and I and the maid of honor having to correct her 3 times oh good stuff!

Again thanks everyone for being there, we both wish we would have had more time to hang out with you all.

Sir Miko of Rigs said...

Kyle, Number 8 was MY Number 1. When I opened the SkyMall en route to our Honeymoon, I found myself staring into his eyes, yet again. Well played old bean. Well played.