Tuesday, July 8, 2008

my sister-in-law f*@#ing rocks!

[Photo removed so she won't get fired]

This is her on the 4th of July. She became belligerent around 9pm, shouting praise at the fireworks barge: "Yeah! That was a good one!" or "Whoa! Big one!"

Then someone pulled put the handle of aguardiente (Colombian Ouzo or Sambuca). After which she started telling everyone that they fucking rock! To my dad: "YOU FUCKING ROCK!" To my mom: "YOU FUCKING ROCK!" To my parents' friends: "I LOVE YOU! YOU FUCKING ROCK!"

She kissed my dad's bald head. Hugged my cousin's 67-year-old father. Told my mom she was Cojonuda (Awesome). And remembered nothing the next day.

But, man, she FUCKING ROCKS!

2 comments:

Chifweto said...

Had Lar-Bear been there I would be able to feel his burning embarasement from here

K-Snake said...

Damn, I wanted to be the first to kiss your dad's head.